DOWNTOWN RETAIL STRATEGY, PORTLAND, OREGON
Create a retail hotspot by capturing hidden market demand.
A full downtown plan may not be necessary in all cases. Retail is the most important, and the most difficult, land use to get right. A retail strategy that addresses the fundamental requirements can attract development. Our formula for success includes:
- The right retail configuration.
- Attractive storefront presentation.
- High-quality pedestrian environments.
- Shopper-friendly parking.
- Convenient automobile access.